Celebrity Fashion: Get Beyonce's Look For Under $100
Celebrity Fashion: Snag Beyonce’s Street Style For Less
What's better than walking down the street and turning a ton of curious heads because you're dressed exactly like Beyonce? It's getting the whole outfit for under $100, that's why! People think that you have spend thousands of dollars to look like Queen Bey, but it's absolutely not true. With these essential pieces, you can rock the casual look for Sunday brunch and spice it up on a Friday night with a fedora. I'm telling you, looking like Beyonce has never felt this good. And what's even better, you don't have to break the bank or max out your credit card to get this celebrity fashion look for less.
- Starting from the top. You need to rock the fedora hat to add fun to your step. Get a Faux leather band fedora from Forever 21. $15.90.
- You need hoop earrings to add some bling to the look. Get a pair of Oversized Etched Hoop Earrings from Forever 21. $1.90
- Look calm and collective with Oversized Matte Round Sunglasses from Forever 21. $5.90.
- Comfortable and breathable viscose Easy Cutout Dolman Top from Forever 21. $14.80.
- The pants got to be printed, comfortable, and trendy, try harem pants from H&M. $17.95.
- It's all about the shoes to complete the Queen Bey look. Try these to-die-for Liliana Nubuck Lucite Pointy Toe Stiletto Pump from Urbanog. $27.10.
- Finally, the last thing you need to rock Beyonce's look is your smile and confidence. The price for that is $0. It's free and comes from your fabulous self.
Now it's time to take out your calculators and add all prices together. And the grand total = $83.55. Now how can you beat that? You're still under budget and have $16.45 to buy a round of drinks for everyone. Whether it's hanging out on the weekends with your boyfriend or painting the town red with your girlfriends, this Beyonce-look cannot be beat. It's comfortable, ultra-chic, and very trendy. Ready to turn heads, all the single ladies?!
Check back for more posts about scoring celebrity fashion for less!
Feature Photo: JANESSA LEONE, Vera Fedora